We are a welcoming and inclusive environment where Christian values are at the core of our learning and interactions.
If you are looking for a school where:
- Christian values are important
- Achievement is recognised and celebrated
- Different styles of learning are encouraged
- Students are engaged in hands on learning
- Thinking, problem solving and social skills are explicitly taught
- All the staff will know and care about your child
- Leadership opportunities are numerous and participation rates are high?
Please call the school for a personalised tour by either one of our leadership team or grade 5/6 students.
You’ll be impressed by how proud and passionate the students, teachers and parents are about their school.
We are committed to ensuring your child has the best opportunities to achieve to their very best both academically, socially, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
Prep enrolments are welcome anytime. Children must turn 5 years of age before the
30th of April in the year they are commencing school.
Enrolment Application forms should be accompanied by:
- An immunisation certificate (may be obtained from your local council or Medicare)
- A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of your child’s Baptism Certificate
Places at St Joseph’s are offered in accordance with the school’s enrolment policy as outlined on the Enrolment Application Form